Powered By Blogger

Monday 19 September 2011

Luxurious Place to spend the Day

luxurious placeLuxurious place to spend the day. It is located in my Local town. There are lots of natural things shown in the picture. It isn’t not the place for anyone whom searching places for party. It is the place for the family or people to spend the day by playing or just talking till the night. This picture dedicated for all my friend who spend the time with me in this place for almost 5 years (till now). I miss you all.

New Update: This place has been changed into green area in the first October 2011.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

A local teacher whom enjoy teaching student. I always have lots of questions in my mind. Doing research is an effort to answer my curiosity

Post a Comment

Author

Powered by Blogger.