Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 September 2011

Study at Class

Snap-2011-09-16-20-03-36_thumb The picture is taken couple months ago. At the picture, Student from UNIROW were studying at labs. This is in English Laboratory. The Girl wearing Orange Shirt is so beautiful. I don’t know about her as I never talk with her. Her friend ask my number but I never gave it. the reason is simple, I have no pulse left.  Entering English Labs, brought back the memories. She used to smile at me but I never know why. maybe she like me or, who knows. :-D


Update: a someone who is apparently know about her contact me but I don’t feel it is a good idea to talk about her here. See you around.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

A local teacher whom enjoy teaching student. I always have lots of questions in my mind. Doing research is an effort to answer my curiosity

Post a Comment

Author

Powered by Blogger.