Powered By Blogger

Friday 30 September 2011

Natural Background Arts

This photograph seems really awesome for me. The curves on the surfaces looks natural. It surely calm in the low light mode. This image could be used as the background of theme. With only less than 17 Kilobytes in sizes, this is the perfect choice for the background of post or theme. this image is copyrighted by me and any use of this image without my permission is not allowed. Asking for permission to use the image will be granted if asking nicely. I also upload other picture with super light condition. Just look at the 2nd images.

Snap-2011-09-30-17-32-34_thumb
Below is the other image with non low-light condition. See the difference for both images?
Snap-2011-09-30-17-43-04_thumb
So, which one do you like?
Updated: This image is not for commercial use. It is only for personal non commercial use only.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

A local teacher whom enjoy teaching student. I always have lots of questions in my mind. Doing research is an effort to answer my curiosity

Post a Comment

Author

Powered by Blogger.