Powered By Blogger

Monday 7 May 2012

Adding blog UNIROW ASIA to Technorati

After two blog about education have been added into Technorati, It is the time for UNIROW.ASIA (933R9PBK3DNU) to be added into Technorati. Adding blog into Technorati directories isn’t that hard. I learn it from my own experiences. First, make an account in Technorati. Registering isn’t cost anything and only need an email to be used for verification and notification. Second, write about yourself in your profile after you verify the email and you may add your blog by selecting Claim your blog in the bottom of the screen. Just add the URL and Technorati will do the rest. Third, add info about your blog. be sure to write real info. last, Technorati will give you a code. Mine is 933R9PBK3DNU. Yours maybe different. Then create a new blog post and paste the code into it and Check your Technorati account. Then, it the team will decide whether your blog is deserve to be added into Technorati or not. It can be 6 hours until 24 hours. Judging from my won opinion, it only take few hours. happy adding your blog to Technorati.

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

A local teacher whom enjoy teaching student. I always have lots of questions in my mind. Doing research is an effort to answer my curiosity

1 comments:

GED online 8 June 2012 at 07:32

I've surfed the net more than three hours today, and your blog was the coolest of all. Thanks a lot, it is really useful to me

Post a Comment

Author

Powered by Blogger.