Powered By Blogger

Friday 16 March 2012

history and Information about ARIANA UNIROW

UNIROW ASIA decide to write about ARIANA UNIROW. A success mission to introduce UNIROW to the whole world which was ended in 2009. The page about in this blog will display the information about the history of ARIANA UNIROW once it created in 2007. The mission to introduce UNIROW had been started in 2005 and ARIANA UNIROW is one of the successful blog to carry the mission. However, due to incident in 2009, the mission was marked as failed. The mission is still carried by other blog until 2011 and continued by UNIROW ASIA in September 2011.

The mission to introduce UNIROW is a voluntary mission. No one paid it but I did it just to inform the whole world if there is a university in local area called as UNIROW. In the progress, not only UNIROW being introduced. Many local Universities also being written in the articles section. Foreigner will be able to have brief view about universities in Indonesia.

Without being introduced to the whole world, UNIROW and other local universities which are unique and prospective will not have a chance to be known by any people especially foreigner. Public also benefit from it as they have more large choice to continue the study or just to learn about universities. I remember accepting emails from foreigners who want to research a university in Indonesia. I help them out as I could by supplying the information. It feels great to help the others. I wish what I did will inspire people to share more info about everything that they have the power and authority to share it.

The story about ARIANA UNIROW may have ended. But the new story called UNIROW ASIA will continue the spirits of it. ARIANA UNIROW is the real story and dedication to share the ideas and information about universities in Indonesia. I wish in the future, more useful information will be available to public.  I do hope UNIROW ASIA can take over the mission started by ARIANA UNIROW and keep available until I cannot do anything. Lets hope for the best. (Mochammad RIFAI)

Moch Rifai
Moch Rifai

A local teacher whom enjoy teaching student. I always have lots of questions in my mind. Doing research is an effort to answer my curiosity

Post a Comment

Author

Powered by Blogger.